Saturday, January 1, 2011

The RE-BIRTH of Searey # 2!!

I am now starting the process of rebuilding my Searey, the 2nd ( SECOND) one ever built, with the devoted assistance of my business partner, Dale.  Searey # 2 will be awesome! I plan to take you thru the whole process while we are rebuilding it into the most awesome Searey! Stay tuned for photo's and all of our step by step work, so hopefully it will not only educate you, but you will join us all along the way in our exciting experience! We will all do this together!

12/13/2010 The left wing is well on it's way to the point of needing to be covered. We had taken off all the fabric from both wings last week.. There will be some of my own structural enhancements that will make it equivalent to the LSX wing. I will up date as we progress.. stay tuned

No comments: