Saturday, April 14, 2012

Congratulations to Brad Williams , Russ Hoffman and Derek Morrell. They are the proud new owners of Searey's recently purchased!They have entered into a whole new world of flying fun!
Are you looking for  a quality pre-owned Searey? Then contact me, I only sell good Searey's and include a 12 page Condition Inspection. I am partnered with Progressive Aerodyne and we make sure all follow up post sale issues, including maintainance, F.A.A. documentation and relocation is arranged. My customers can call me at any time and I always give them my time and best advice. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
Cigarette Manufacturers