Sunday, November 20, 2011

I must apologize for the time lapse of not putting anything on my blog. It has been a very busy year.. Between performing maintenance on customers aircraft and the constant phone calls from prospective buyers of Searey's, the time just seems to fly by!
My airplane is progressing well, thanks to Dale and Robert! They have been a GOD send on this project and in my life.  My plane is getting close to it's 2nd maiden flight ( 1st was in 1993) and I am getting excited about the test flight!
These projects always take more time and money than you would ever expect to budget for..
I would like to put a little plug in for the nice folks at Stewart Aircraft. I've become a real big fan of their covering process. It's about as eco-friendly as you can get. We never had to worry about those nasty fumes or having to wear a respirator. The product goes on real smooth and it's real easy to work with. I would definitely use it again and would highly recommend it.
 I'm hoping to be flying Searey #2 within the next couple of months and I'll definitely keep you all posted!
Be safe and Happy Flying!

No comments: