Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mexico loves Searey's also!

I was recently contacted by a client to visit him in Mexico and to inspect his Searey that he has diligently worked on for about a year. I just returned home after 6 days and I must say, I have made several new friendships while I was there. If you look up Lake Chipola  in Mexico, the 1st thing you see is a picture of the lake with a seaplane on it! It is absolutely beautiful! As I said, I made alot of good friends there and some very knowledgeable mechanics. After days of working(and being very well taken care of) I came home with the knowledge that the Searey is loved WORLD wide! Everyone loves it beyound America! It was a great adventure with alot of work coupled with alot of fun. I want to thank them for their hospitality and my newfound friendships.  I took alot of photo's and a few of them are posted here for your enjoyment!

No comments: